Do You Know What Makes A Good Energy Consultant?
October 23, 2013
Procuring energy and managing related risks, presents businesses with unique challenges unlike any other goods or services they purchase. The energy business is experiencing rapid changes and end users need to take extra precaution when choosing an energy consultant. A quality energy consultant not only understands your needs, but can help manage the risks involved in strategic energy sourcing for your business.
This whitepaper suggests several criterion that should be used to determine if a company claiming to assist, has the breadth and depth to really deliver what it promises:
- Understanding energy market dynamics
- Product structuring and risk management expertise
- Ability to communicate complicated concepts in the energy market
- Retail and wholesale supplier relationships
- Service capabilities after selection of energy provider
To download the full whitepaper, click here.